Blog 9 From Outer Space

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Velcome, and Enter (the ninja)

So this shall be my new creative "attempt": A blog celebrating the Best of the Worst: a who's who of the b-movie world. I'm aiming to do mostly reactions and written heckling. I start this now, because it is the official 1 year anneversary of Anti Quality Day. I hope that this provides some entertainment for all of you fine folks.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Holy crap ... I forgot about Dracula. We still have to watch that.

I'll see you later, where we shall attempt to improve on onions.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Will this include television series? I'd hate to see Space 1999 and the original Battlestar Galactica go by the wayside.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Although, I really can't fault the new BSG. It's just TOO GOOD. I wish my TV worked.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger cait said...

update, ya dirty hoor.

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be unaware of this, but Blockbuster (at least the one in Erindale) has promotional DVDs of "Plan 9" (it's a promotion for the upcoming video game "Destroy All Humans") for free if you make a donation of at least $1 to the Children's Hospital Foundation. I've got mine, and if you don't hurry, I'll review the film well before you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home